Carpet tiles are of course a great choice for offices and workspaces, but have you considered carpet tiles for your home? You may not have thought of this, but there are some great colours and styles available and carpet tiles offer many benefits:
- Easy to install – can be laid on top of laminate/vinyl/concrete with no need for underlay.
- Easy to fit in awkward shaped rooms.
- Hardwearing, practical and cost effective.
- Easy to clean and if a tile is damaged, you can simply replace the tile rather than the whole floor.
- Easy to lift and take with you if you move, particularly if you are renting.
- Installations can be done in small areas or temporarily – you can even work around the furniture rather than empty the whole room.
Carpet tiles in a pattern effect
Seamless carpet tiles
Many styles and colours of carpet tiles are available – too many to display here, why not call us and we will bring them right to your door!
Jay has recently laid a sitting room carpet for us. He was most helpful bringing the samples to us. He has done a superb job of laying the carpet, taking away all rubbish and leaving it spotless. The cost was much less than I expected and I am delighted with the carpet and his workmanship. Ten out of ten!Carol Charles, Felpham